Tuesday 13 March 2012

“NAKED PICS ARE NOT MINE” – BIGBROTHER AFRICA KAREN IGHO WINNER DENIES STRIPPER RUMOURS


KAREN21 389x600 NAKED PICS ARE NOT MINE   BIGBROTHER AFRICA KAREN IGHO WINNER DENIES STRIPPER RUMOURSEven before she came out of the BB house as a victorious contestant, various pics of her had surfaced on the internet. But now, Karen Igho has decided to come clean about the semi nude pictures and claims that she used to work as a stripper in London.
Speaking in an interview in a well-read Nigerian Magazine, Karen Igho said:
There’s a naked photo going round on the internet that is supposed to me. It’s a lie, it’s not me. It’s the work of Photoshop. I have never posed nude and no amount of money can make me want do it. My private body is mine. I wouldn’t want Africa to see me naked. There is also the story flying around saying that I am an ex-stripper. This is not true. As God don bless me, bad belle people wan bring me down. There are some things I will never do for money and my culture has taught me that. I am very principled.
Karen Igho won the Big Brother Africa $200,000 prize money alongside Zimbabwean contestant Wendall. She claims that she went under the surgeon’s knife some years ago to enhance her breasts.

Click to see photo



No comments:

Post a Comment