Monday 19 March 2012

LADIES...THINGS NEVER TO SAY TO A MAN!!!



HMM...HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY TO YOUR MAN...

1. You are just like other men!

2. I hate your firend, mom etc!

3. I can’t wait to see what you do for my birthday...(U dey test his ability and he no like am at all  Wink )

Continue to read more...

4. You’re going bald (Lol u dey remind him...say he don dey grow old  Tongue Tongue )

5. The garage door is broken, so I asked my dad if he could fix it (This one na for married women...u nor need to call Papa n Mama for every little thing...it makes him less of a man  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes )

6. My friend is cheating on her man...(he might start suspecting u ooo...knowing u hang around sm1 that cheats  Lips Sealed )

7. Be a man ....Ok u just dey tell him say he no dey man enough lol  Angry

8. I was reading through your e-mails/texts ...Ok u went too far...why should u invade his privacy  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ...he might not like it!

9. Listen to me ...He dey hear u...but he dey try to understand wetin u dey talk Cool Cool

10. Talk to me... Girl u just dey command ooo...cos he no dey like make pple dey command him Shocked Shocked

11. This is your last chance...Hmm u dey give bros ultimatum...chaii he doesnt like it at all...guys hate deadlines Lips Sealed Lips Sealed


No comments:

Post a Comment